Fw: DIY-WB shipping update

Jon Davis jfdavis at epix.net
Sun Sep 30 07:09:46 GMT 2001

Crap.. Outlook has been giving me problems lately. I meant to continue:

> EFI332 that prompted the user agreement from hell etc. I can't imagine you
> intend to profit from those boards at $10 a piece shipped.

It has been a while since I read the agreement, but I thought you were ok if
you weren't making money. If Bruce put in the user agreement that noone else
allowed to make boards, then you are unfortunately bound to it legally and
ethically. If the only thing is not to make money, just make sure you don't
make money and post your books when you are finished.

JD