Fw: DIY-WB shipping update

Jon Davis jfdavis at epix.net
Sun Sep 30 06:38:52 GMT 2001

After lurking for years... here I am posting twice in one night... go
figure.

Peter:

You kinda stepped into something that has been going on a heck of a long
time. There was some bad blood between Bruce and some other folks over
EFI332 that prompted the user agreement from hell etc. I can't imagine you
intend to profit from those boards at $10 a piece shipped.

Bruce:

I didn't even look at your WBO2 because of your user agreement. I started
reading the agreement and stopped around the derivative works part. Surely
your design can't be worth giving away rights to anything else I come up
with relating to WBO2.

Jon Davis