Fw: DIY-WB shipping update

Jon Davis jfdavis at epix.net
Sun Sep 30 16:46:28 GMT 2001

Bruce wrote:

> Interesting, "bad blood"?.   Care to name who?.   Your misstating of facts
> rivels Peter's.

I don't really remember who.... Gar or something. How is that a mis-statment
of facts?

> The only people that I don't get along with are, those that can't keep
their
> word.

You are having a hard time with me. I keep my word.

> Again, I guess I am the meanie for taking a stand.

I just don't agree with your user agreement so I'm not using your WBO2. Take
all the stands you want, they don't affect me.

> You last sentence, doesn't make any sense.

>> Surely
>> your design can't be worth giving away rights to anything else I come up
>> with relating to WBO2.

Well let me explain it... I am an electronics professional. By using your
WBO2, I must give away any further development I do with WBO2, whether it is
related or not. That is why I chose to not even look at your design. What if
my company decides to produce a WBO2? I would have to sit out on the design.
Your user agreement would affect my career. Easy WBO2 isn't worth that price
to me. IMO your user agreement is actually a hindrance to the DIY effort. It
causes people like me to stay the hell away from the project. Except for the
user agreement, I might have liked to experiment with your WBO2 and help
develop it.

JD