WB assembly tips?

Camden Lindsay cjl169 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 21:03:59 GMT 2001

Hello all,
For a first time pcb solder-er  what are some assembly tips?
I know some were already gone over (thank you Bruce-- i printed them out but
don't have them on hand right now, so can't reffer specifically to them)--
but more specifically, what type of solder is suggested?  I have read many
different articles online having opposite prefferances-- some say to only
use solder with silver in it, some say to use the lowest melting point
tin/lead solder you can find...(to help keep from melting down the
components)

or maybe i shouldn't have posed that question, as it may just be an opinion
thing.

(once again-- because we can never thank enough)..Thanks to EVERYONE
involved in the wb setup,etc,etc!
I hope that the bs surrounding the WB, and the battle of everyone's opinions
won't make future projects dissapear (as i'm afraid they may already have)

PEACE!

Camden