Wideband for sale..??

Kris Weldy volvo4life at attbi.com
Sat Apr 6 07:21:35 GMT 2002

HMM ,just because i dont want to assemble an wideband or something doesnt
mean i dont want to hang around the list and help where i can-as well as
learn a few things...
 Sometimes im sorry i asked-i started this thread weeks ago and people are
still rambling on about it-some provide info(thank you)-others provide
absolutely nothing resourcefull(no thank you).---Your friend,
Kris Weldy
Arlington Texas
88supra turbo auto 9.1 1/8th
aim :volvofam3     --