Bosch MAF pin outs

TVS toby at kmvs.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Apr 7 08:27:52 GMT 2002

> Wouldn't happen to have an approximate date that would have come through,
do
> ya?  That's a lot of files to search otherwise!
>
> Chris

That is a very good question... Perhaps last September or a bit later. Well,
certanly after July and definatly befor December! When you do find it, there
is an early email which has the WRONG infomation in it, and one from about a
week later which is RIGHT! The email is called Bosch MAF Pin out or
something like that. One other thing, could you send me a copy?! Thanks,
Toby