NOW OT Texas: RE: Wideband for sale..??

Chris Happel cchappel at artsci.wustl.edu
Tue Apr 9 07:29:38 GMT 2002

Where are you from in Arlington?  I'm from Dalworthington Gardens.  I
know...fast cars...you probably have a ticket from there.  Anyway, where are
you at.  I'm in St. Louis (college) until about May 21, but after that, I'm
back home in Arlington.  Never heard of BadBoys Performance, but I've been
away for four years now.  Email privately for more info.

Later,
Chris Happel
'84 Celica GTS "The White Car"
'85 Celica GTS "The Race Car"
2002 Washington University FASO Chief Mechanic
St. Louis, MO
Racing - Because baseball, football, basketball, and golf only require one
ball.