WB O2 sensor Sumitomo connectors - update

Bryan Zublin bzublin at zublin.com
Tue Apr 9 08:01:38 GMT 2002

I received 300 connectors last week and starting shipping today to the
first 19 people on the list.  All 300 are sold out.  I have ordered an
additional 500 connectors.  I will post pricing information on my web page
(http://www.zublin.com/Sumitomo/WBO2ConnectorPurchase.htm) once I have
received the new shipment.  There is no need to prepay or reserve your
order at this time, I think 500 connectors will last quite a long time.

Regards,
Bryan Zublin