Is BP Sensor needed in MAF system???

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Tue Apr 9 08:04:36 GMT 2002

The EEC-IV uses a BP sensor.  These are used in almost every MAF system.
The Ford one is a 3 x 2 inch box that usually lives on the firewall.

It's there, any decent wiring diagram will show it.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington             Linux rules all OSes.               APSoft      ()
perry at apsoft dot com 			                 Think Blue. /\

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin