AW: Building a stimulator

Rausch, Bernd br at rnt.de
Tue Apr 9 12:42:05 GMT 2002

Hi Wayne,

you can use Cooledit2000 ( download funcional demo at www.cooledit.com) for generating the proper signals. I have done it with my ecu, worked fine.
regards,
Bernd

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Wayne Macdonald [mailto:wmcdonal at optushome.com.au]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. April 2002 14:25
An: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Betreff: Building a stimulator

I am building a stimulator to run a Sagem ECU on a test bench, I want to
generate the crank trigger from a micro but I am having problems.
The ECU expects to see a waveform from a normal two wire crank trigger, The
square wave I am generating does not seem to fool the ECU.
Can someone help me with the circuit required to convert a square wave into
a sine wave.

Thanks

Wayne