Shielding on Diy-WB connector wires

Hugh Keir hugh.keir at pathfinderlwd.com
Tue Apr 9 17:34:32 GMT 2002

Bob,

I am working in the USA for the next couple of weeks and am unable to
look at the cables just now.

The shielding continues right up inside the loom for a good way. I am
fairly certain that there is no grounding at the connector end.

I do not have complete loom to look at, but can possibly go back to the
scrap yard and investigate further.

I have pulled several of these connectors from different Honda vehicles
and they all have the same three wires shielded.

Hugh