Propane/water/alcohol injection and O2 sensors

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Tue Apr 9 20:51:41 GMT 2002

Having fried another exhaust in about 3k miles, and this one was supposed to
be steel wool filled, I reckon I need to have a play with WI on my rotary.

Play being the operative word, as gains are probably quite low in HP terms
in a low compression NA rotary, but I'm intrigued by the possibilities. Also
if I can save a few exhaust cans then it's worth it.

No, I just want to play.

Bill :-)