Propane/water/alcohol injection and O2 sensors

Geddes, Brian J brian.j.geddes at intel.com
Wed Apr 10 01:18:39 GMT 2002

> Anyone else onlist done this before? I don't get out much, so
> I dunno. Hey, how
> about petrol with a propane/nos chaser!!?? Hee hee.

As crazy as that sounds, Viper guys run this setup.  Check it out:

http://www.btrviper.com/nitrous.html

NOS-Propane Injection.... For power gains up to 170 Rear Wheel Horsepower
and 225 Rear Wheel Torque - $ 1,790.00

Our "bread and butter" kit.... has been proven to make over 600 RWHP and 750
RWTQ on mildly modified vipers. This Kit will put you in the 10's on stock
radials! Kit includes our basic kit plus:

5 pound refillable DOT-ANSI approved propane bottle, Adapter to AN style
fittings, propane pressure gauge, solenoids, jetting, braided high pressure
feed lines and much more.