normalizing WB output voltage

Rob F rncfiles at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 04:04:52 GMT 2002

Hi Gary,

Like Gar said, I would like to normalize the output of the diy-wb
sensor/controller to match the 0v-5v linear output of the more expensive
"uego" snesors/controllers (bosch, autronic, etc).  It's quite possible I am
misusing some terms here.

The reason is, my haltech can now log and display A/F values directly from
one of the 0-5v devices.  I know...I don't NEED to have the A/F numbers
displayed, but it's sure the lazy  mans way out....and after all, laziness
is the mother of invention :)

-Rob