5-wire O2 Sensor Sources

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 14:40:55 GMT 2002

Just my one experience, but I had a problem wth the parts bin.
More of a major inconvenience really.
I ordered my WB sensor online in mid Jan, and recieved a box within
a week. It was the wrong part!  I confirmed the part number with one
of their employees by phone; my 4-wire sensor should have been
a 5-wire unit.   They sent me a UPS pickup label and I shipped it back right
away.  UPS tracking shwed they got it back in 3 days.
After a month and a half went by, I started calling and emailing
them every other day or so.  This is where the frusstration started.
I was directed to voice mail boxes, and no one returned my calls or emails
for two more weeks.  Finally, I got a human on the phone and complained
loudly.  He said he would handle the problem & *call me right back*.
After two more days, I called & spoke to another person, who told me
my credit card had just been credited for the purchase price, and
if I wanted the sensor, I'd need to start over.  The first attempt took
three months, so now I will now go to NAPA and spend $10 more.
Anyone know  the NAPA part number?
Thanks,
Mike V

`