WB testing problems

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Apr 13 22:37:10 GMT 2002

In this case the cap C12 may be a little leaky. To check that
lift one of the cap pins and re-check. If no change then short
together pins 1 & 2 on the ISO1. May be some leakage in
that portion of the heater control circuit.

Most definately run through the rest of the checks.

To Renaud, I've printed your post and have yet to get to
it. Just been so dang busy. I do know that your second to last
line is a problem. This is the one with 0v on U2 pin 13.

BobR.