Bosch c/l advance

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Sun Apr 14 00:43:27 GMT 2002

> BTW, I presume you guys were running CL fueling with the Bosch ecm as well? Or
> not?

Yes, closed loop on that too, tho I am not privy to the details of how
it is utilized tho the sensors do seem to last along time. I have some old
ones from last years winning LeMans car and I tried them in a Motec LSM11
controller box and they work fine after 24 hard hours in race car- not
supprising I guess but kinda neat anyway.

> Interesting, I wonder if Bosch is still working on that whole package for their
> showcase LSUs. Probly; takes lotsOtime if you wanna get it right.

I'll ask the Bosch motorsports enginner that travels with us.

> No changes to the suspension (other than the t-ax) or tires to speak of, then?

Well...yes, but the old joke about if I tell, they will kill me!
Alot of detail improvements like new crossmembers front and rear,
replacing the stock cast aluminum ones with lighter, smaller versions
using 4130.

regards,

frank