Fwd: [Diy_efi] L Jetronic Question

Allen Mitchell allenom at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 19 16:32:14 GMT 2002

------=_NextPart_000_5752_3227_3046

<DIV>
<DIV>Hello-</DIV>
<DIV>are there any L Jetronic experts out there that I can pester with questions about the innards?</DIV>
<DIV>I have had a few L-Jet boxes from the same model car open, and have found big differences in the resistor values.&nbsp; Many of the resistors are in parallel, which I thought was to more precisely set a value, but some of the single resistors are different from box to box, sometimes by 10,000 ohms.&nbsp; Now these boxes are not from the same lots, so perhaps these differences are to compensate for lot to lot variability in the semiconductors/op-amps.&nbsp; But anyway, I am really interested in pinpointing those components influence enrichment, etc.&nbsp; I have been to the website originally posted by the Finnish guy, as well as its mirrors, and would like to try to integrate that info into actual modifications.</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
------=_NextPart_000_5752_3227_3046