[Diy_efi] FW: WB testing problems - again

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Fri Apr 19 21:54:20 GMT 2002

I'll try this again since I have not seen it yet...

Okay, I have done more testing.

Bottom line is that C12 IS leaking.  When I disconnect it (at the
+ terminal) everything goes to 7.75-7.8 volts, particularly
terminal 5 of U3.

So, now, what is the solution to this?  I had already replaced
the cap itself with no change.  Any ideas?  What will this affect?

I am not going to continue the rest of the tests until I
understand the impact of this problem a bit better.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Steve