[Diy_efi] RE: [Diy-efi] Traction Control System - In progress (Update 1)

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Apr 22 14:44:39 GMT 2002

The fuel cut should be fine.
GM as well as probably many others uses a DFCO (Deccleration Fuel Cut Off)
strategy.   I run it on my car (DFCO), and no problems have been noted.
Just remember thou, you're going to be adding alot in the way of shock loads
when you turn this power cut on and off.   So in a real light fast
acclerating car, as it cycles back on it might instantly spin the tires (or
fool the sensors into thinking they have been), and the unit might
oscillate.
Bruce