[Diy_efi] WB testing problems MORE!!!

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Tue Apr 23 01:37:43 GMT 2002

Just replaced C12 with a 2.2ufd non-polarized electrolytic
tonight and it had NO effect.

I have not tried to alter R38 yet, but I dunno what to
do.  I need to get this thing working!!!

Any more ideas?  Should I try the tantalum caps
or something else?  Voltage is near ideal with the
cap out of the circuit.

Someone help me get the smoke back into the wires!!!

Steve