[Diy_efi] RE: [Diy-efi] Traction Control System - In progress (Update 1)

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at webmail1.mtco.com
Tue Apr 23 14:24:12 GMT 2002

Cut the NOx first.!.!.!
Power reducers in reverse order of effectiveness:
spark retard.
drop individual cyl - spark or fuel (assuming sequential).
drop multiple cyl.
drop NOx.
Probably a bad idea to drop fuel in batch fire, TBI, or NOx applications.

Tom
On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:03:26 -0400, "Rodney Fulk" <rfulk at mindspring.com>
wrote :

> Just NEVER do this in a NO2 car.
> You are correct, GM used fuel cut offs for most of the over speed limit or
> over rev limits.
>
> I was thinking of NO2 systems. I am sorry. ;)
> With No2 you stand a very strong chance of blowing the engine cutting the
> fuel.
> Alot of the aftermarket ignitions allow you to use an ignition cut for
over
> reving.
> Much more compatible with NO2 systems.

Off)