[Diy_efi] Bosch MAF yet again....

Sean Olson sto9013 at ksu.edu
Fri Apr 26 19:25:35 GMT 2002

>    Full, mainly off topic reply sent to your home adress ;) It isn't, but I
> will be able to suply calibration data for it. If this would help anybody
> else let me know! Toby

Would you be able to supply calibration data for other MAF's?  I've got a
Hitachi MAF [AFH50-15A (stamped 6409)] from a 6 cylinder Mustang that I
would really like the calibration data for a custom project (Corvair).  I
can send the MAF if needed.

On a seperate note, would anyone happen to have the pinouts available for
this MAF?  I've checked a few service manuals and while they show what
wires are connected to the MAF, they don't specifiy the wires at the
connector, and I have a feeling applying +12V to the wrong pin might
force me to buy another...

Sean