[Diy_efi] Re: CNP source

Kenny Bauman kennybauman at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 23:23:06 GMT 2002

Hmmmm...

Much of this is correct from what I have seen.

Biggest difference that I see is that my info says
these coils are only "kinda" smart. They don't
actually control dwell, but limit it to 1/10 of a
second.

Dwell starts when the trigger signal goes high, when
the signal goes low the field collapses and you get a
spark.

Can someone confirm or otherwise give info on this
discrepancy?

Garfield has worked with these a good bit and probably
has the full info on this. Listening Garfield?

Thanks
Ken Bauman