[Diy_efi] Re: CNP source

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Sat Apr 27 00:29:43 GMT 2002

If you guys are interested, my 2000 Volvo V70R (5244) uses CNP.  I changed
out the plugs yesterday.  It's a simply 3 wire setup that plugs directly onyo
the coil.  The boot has a little spring inside of it.  At the top is a square
box that is the potted coil.  There is a tab that comes off at a 45 degree
angle, you use it to bolt down to the valve cover.  It is something like a
1/4 inch hole.

The coil uses a 4 pin weatherpack connector, with 3 used; presumably +12v,
GND, and fire.

The units are manufactured by bosch and interface directly to the ecu.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington             Linux rules all OSes.               APSoft      ()
perry at apsoft dot com 			                 Think Blue. /\

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin