[Diy_efi] Effect of detonation on measured mixture?

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Sat Apr 27 01:43:58 GMT 2002

Oh, Duh.

I guess it is actually Coil Near Plug for Bruce's example.  My
car has Coil on Plug, and I know that on forced induction applications
spark becomes a problem above about 16 psi or so.  I would be interested
in discussing what the options are for spark at high boost to "boost"
the ignition setup.

Steve