[Diy_efi] Traction control strategy (solution offered)

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Tue Apr 30 08:18:28 GMT 2002

Are you talking slip as in rotational speed or slip as in cornering?

I must admit to not fully seeing the problem domain that is being solved =
here, as I had thought that this was a strip solution in which case =
there are clear and definable requirements which can be used to solve =
it, and inherent problems (like front wheels in the air)

The debate seems to have split into the 'simple HW' vs 'add 2million =
gates and loads of code to replace 2 chips' without clearing what is =
needed first. Should add this is the normal way.

Bill