[Diy_efi] Traction control strategy (solution offered)

Conrad conrad at conrad.uk.net
Tue Apr 30 17:08:45 GMT 2002

> without any windows loaded.  A console app may run in a dos
> window but I don't think it will necessarily run in plain old
> dos.  It could very will depend on windows system calls that
> don't exist in plain old dos.

Yep, 2 completetly different things. A console app is a full Win32 program
but it just has no GUI. Will not run on DOS.

Its is probably likely (wow that's vague, sorry not read the thread again so
don't know what it does) that it could be slightly modded and made such that
it will compile as a DOS app from the same code base tho.

Conrad