[Diy_efi] Traction control strategy (solution offered)

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Tue Apr 30 20:13:54 GMT 2002

Perry,

You can really get on a man's t**ts. I was referring to discussions in
print. All the references I have seen refer to slip in the context of slip
angle, not in the context of wheelspin. If other books use it differently it
is ambiguous, which is why I asked the question in the first place. If a
discussion is at cross purposes no one benefits.

Slip angle as I have seen it used is not to do with grip per se, although
critical to getting maximum grip in cornering manouvers.