[Diy_efi] Traction control strategy (solution offered)

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Tue Apr 30 23:22:27 GMT 2002

I can see the ambiguity in the word "slip".

I was simply pointing out that for the conversation context, TCS takes
into account grip.

Yes, in most books I've seen, they refer to slip angle.  However if they
are on the subject of tires, they are remiss by not mentioning weight
transfer and total grip.

But that's for people to evaluate the applicability of a book.

--Perry

PS: Your safe for print version of the word in the first line really brings
to light the cultural gap.  I haven't a clue what you're saying :)

--
Perry Harrington             Linux rules all OSes.               APSoft      ()
perry at apsoft dot com 			                 Think Blue. /\

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin