[Diy_efi] Re: sequential injection timing

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 4 19:43:07 GMT 2002

>I might suggest your distaste for scientists like Heywood who feel bound
>to the age-old practice of checking high-falutin theories against actual
>practice, is because you're more attune to shooting the breeze than
>checking the actual weather conditions, ifyouseewadamean.

Gar,

My distaste is not for true, hands on, "scientists" or developmental
engineers. If you had taken the time to READ my posts on the subject, I
suggested that reference to the ORIGINAL work of REAL researchers, such as
Sir Harry, Obert, Glassman, and the many authors of the WWII era NACA
papers on IC engines is MUCH more enlightening that reading the cud like,
near plagaristic regurgitations of  a "perfesser"--whether tenured, like
Heywood, or self-appointed, such as yerself !

And, I don't particularly give the wrong end of a rat whether the wrong end
of a horse (as in YOU !!) wants to play around trying to pick holes in the
way I construct the logic in an e-mail response.

Greg