[Diy_efi] WB controller

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Aug 4 22:36:42 GMT 2002

Nasty?
Geesh, I was only repling in kind to the way Dave wrote, if you/he/anyone
want to be sarcastic, by jingle, I sure have the right to be also.
And BTW Gabe, you contributing to the negative vibe fund rather well in your
reply.

What was that saying, Can't Please all the People all the time, so why
bother.

BTW, are you just in a mood to rant or gonna contribute, and actually answer
the posters original guestion?.
And just to bring it to your attention, how about trimming your posts.
Bruce