[Diy_efi] WB controller

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Aug 5 18:05:32 GMT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gabe" <gellett at earthlink.net>
> Just don't see the point in jumping the guy, or using him for a doormat
just because you've got a sour taste in your mouth from the likes of GW or
the General from OZ.

Ya know, you really need to get a life, Your imagination is just getting the
better of you.

> As far as contribuiting to the group, if anyone wants any info or tools on
Cannondale motorcycle EFI, I'd be glad to share what I've got, since that's
been my focus lately.

How about some tuning notes on what you've seen.

> I can contribute an online calibration decoder, an online calibration
comparison utility, and an online calibration editor that allows you to
modify a calibration file, then it prompts you for download of your newly
edited file.  Cool stuff.  Still working on it all, but it is fully
functional...

Let me guess, you haven't thou because your feeling have been hurt in some
way.  Or because of some imagined anti-OZ thing in your mind.

> >What was that saying, Can't Please all the People all the time, so why
> >bother.
> No need to try to please me, just don't see the reason for all the random
negativity.

The negativity, is mostly in your mind.  As in the given case, you chose, I
just replied in kind to the letter as written, and yet you're determined to
ignore that and blindly go on and on.

> >And just to bring it to your attention, how about trimming your posts.
> >Bruce

> I suppose if you look deeply enough you can find something to complain
about in practically anything.

Thanks for your contribution, and have a Nice Day.
Bruce