[Diy_efi] Honda WBO2 connectors?

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Wed Aug 7 00:05:35 GMT 2002

Hey, don't try to make an extension cord out of
"unobtainium" WB connector parts.  Use a 9 pin minature D
pair at the circuit board end to connect your cable.  If you
need an extension cord, just put a pair of of 9 pins on the
extender cord.  You can also use the screw retainers so
the connectors never come apart (disaster!).

I'd use some heavier wire for the heater current, or parallel
wires.  And I use shielded wire for long runs, grounded at
the controller end.

Bruce Roe