[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi digest, Vol 1 #231 - 12 msgs

Bill Washington bill.washington at nec.com.au
Thu Aug 8 13:18:34 GMT 2002

--------------090301000607040206020807

Gents,
Perhaps I'm missing something, but wouldn't you get better performance, faster response and more accurate control if you used a pump capable of a pressure greater than the highest you are likely to require and an electronically controllable/variable pressure regulator with a return line?

Regards
Bill W