[Diy_efi] [Fwd: 88SF-12029-AA12V Coil connector.]

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Fri Aug 9 12:53:52 GMT 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 88SF-12029-AA12V Coil connector.
   Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:37:14 +1000
   From: "Nick de Vries" <teknik at virtual.net.au>
     To: <diy_efi-admin at diy-efi.org>

 Dear Mike Blakely I may be able to help, I've got a contact at Sumitomo
Wiring Systems (Australia) who should be able to identify the
88SF-12029-AA12V part number you mention.  I'll call him today and try
to get a sensible response. Cheers for now.Nick    Nicolaas T. de Vries
Project Manager
ProtroniX LPG Systems
Broome & Blight Automotive Centre Pty Ltd
PH:+61 (0)3 9725 8790
MOB: +61 (0)416 114 850
FAX: +61 (0)3 9723 0592 Disclaimer:
This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
transmission in error, please notify us immediately, and return the
original message to us at the above address. We greatly appreciate your
cooperation.