[Diy_efi] Re: [Efi332] Fw: wide-band O2 sensor comparison

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Aug 11 16:48:03 GMT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Garfield Willis" <garwillis at msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Efi332] Fw: wide-band O2 sensor comparison
Notice BTW that none of my stuff is making it out to DIY. "Too personal"
for you, Rivethead?

Gee, maybe if you read the charter, you'd understand it.

On Fri, 11 Aug 1995 07:59:55 -0400, "Bruce" <nacelp at bright.net> wrote:
>And for some of us, that's all we need.   Just in reading your posts, one
>can see the possible sources for errors, so it all does boil down to what
>someone does consider as close enough.   And that requires a judgement call
>(on their part), of what, one considers good enough.
>Thank you, for your endorsement.
>Bruce

<snip>
>As I've said before, NOONE in the world of EE *or* real
>proformance would consider any of this "acceptable".
>Gar

Again, you fail to grasp the basics of what's going on.
As long as you do, you'll just continue with your whining and griping.
Again, enjoy your day.
Bruce