[Diy_efi] Fw: Static injectors, and misc stuff, possibly a good read

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Aug 14 15:32:27 GMT 2002

While GN specific, this does reflect a fair time investment in sorting thru
things, and might be an aid in tuning for some.   Often big injectors are
given a bad rap for the way they run, and I think some of it's from not
really understanding some of what's going on.   Without a good scanner, and
or ecm bench it might be hard to see what's going on, or misunderstand it.
If your really interested in the static injector stuff the Turbobuick.com
bullentin board usually has a thread or two going about trying to get by on
too small of injector, and running over 100% DC.
Bruce