[Diy_efi] oopic2 based controller

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Fri Aug 16 14:33:55 GMT 2002

Depends what you want to do with it. I would be worried about the timing =
aspects of this as there is only 1 timer, which would make fuel and =
spark challenging.

You are also very memory limited and would be spending a lot of time =
reading from the external eeprom. On the fly programming might also be =
limited by this.

Personally I wouldn't try, although I might use one for other things in =
the car.

Bill