[Diy_efi] Fixed frequency PWM batch mode FI

Ne14RoxCJ at aol.com Ne14RoxCJ at aol.com
Wed Aug 21 01:40:35 GMT 2002

--part1_26.2c876592.2a947efd_boundary

This must have been a VERY early Pro-jection. I bought one in July '96 (I
think they came out in mid-late '95.) It was the anal-log (read - turd)
system, but it was not a fixed freq to the injectors. And the pump was either
on or off. I must say, most of the bad rap stemmed from improper installs (my
opinion of this particular system.) Not near as adjustable as the GM ECM, but
a bit better than a carb.
just to clear up that Pro-jection thing.

Beau

--part1_26.2c876592.2a947efd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>This must have been a VERY early Pro-jection. I bought one in July '96 (I think they came out in mid-late '95.) It was the anal-log (read - turd) system, but it was not a fixed freq to the injectors. And the pump was either on or off. I must say, most of the bad rap stemmed from improper installs (my opinion of this particular system.) Not near as adjustable as the GM ECM, but a bit better than a carb.
<BR>just to clear up that Pro-jection thing.
<BR>
<BR>Beau</FONT></HTML>

--part1_26.2c876592.2a947efd_boundary--