[Diy_efi] Logging software for the 5300 FMD

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Wed Aug 21 08:39:13 GMT 2002

*** Mandatory EFI Content ***

Check this third party logging application that works with the 5300/5301 ...

  http://www.offline.org/~burch/fmdlog/

The 5301 is the current version of the FMD (or Fuel Mixture Display)
that displays the output of the (Oz or otherwise) DIY-WB in digital
format and has an RS232 output that is used in the above application.

Peter.

*** NON EFI CONTENT ***

Was: Re: [Diy_efi] Motec PLM

Bruce wrote:

> I find it interesting that while they supply one IC in the their kit they
> suggest getting a more expensive chip, as a sample from the chip
> manufacturer.

Only a few of the first Oz DIY-WB kits were supplied with the LM317.
The LM1086 LDO regulator is supplied as standard in the current Oz DIY-WB
kits ...

>   While not maybe illegal, I just see it as poor form.

Perhaps you should check your "facts" more regularly. We keep updating
the parts kit and the availability or other things too.

Poor form? Ask our users!

> And the other chips supplied are the ones with the worst operating temp range.

Perhaps you need to check your facts, again.

> Again, if it goes to dodo, in a car parked in the sun, don't be surprised.
> Yes, and I still don't condon piracy

Yes, and I don't condone bad spelling either.

Peter.