[Diy_efi] Fixed frequency PWM batch mode FI

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Aug 23 17:59:22 GMT 2002

Even with port it's a dribble deal at idle.
4 Cyl, at 600 RPM.  100 msec/rev.
12.5 msec interval firing strategy.
8 pulses per crank rev.
4 msec ***standard PW***
.5 PW at idle and 8 msec at 6K RPM

Slower injector firing rate, or staged injectors would make this alot
easier.   The .5 PW at idle is hard to do.   Or just use 2 injectors.
bruce