[Diy_efi] Getting access to SAE papers

Dan D'Andrea dan_dandrea at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 23:16:10 GMT 2002

Is there a way to get unbridled access to SAE papers on-line for free?  I'm
not asking for some illicit way to do this just thought that I might be
missing something obvious.

If there is no free electronic access available, do most university
libraries have SAE papers, perhaps hardcopies?  I live very close to several
major universities.

At the moment, I am very interested in reading SAE document #942474 which
appparently discusses traction control, which is something that I want to
learn more about (DIY-TC).  If someone has a copy of this document, would it
be legal for you to give me a copy?

Anyway, SAE papers sound like something that I could sit around and read for
hours upon hours, soaking up knowledge, so I don't think having this one
paper would quench my thirst.

Thanks,
Dan D'Andrea