[Diy_efi] Fixed frequency PWM batch mode FI

Les Dittert lesd at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 27 02:49:43 GMT 2002

I was the one thinking of using non rpm related injection. I am using a
MAF
so I don't think the rpm *has* to come into the equation , since I don't
need to
extrapolate air flow from rpm as is done on speed density systems.
I am still concerned with beat frequencies between the rpm and injection
rate, so I will probably go with a crank
trigger and do a batch injection once per rev.
-Les