[Diy_efi] WB psychosis

Jeff Feltman jfeltman at intrnet.net
Fri Aug 30 14:05:09 GMT 2002

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C24FEF.C2286340

Help Me Please

I have built two DIY_WB kits and went through all the test procedures =
and got absolutely flawless compliance with the standards except the LED =
comes on immediately.. . . .and as long as the sensor remains =
UNCONNECTED everything works right according to procedures.  I have =
checked the test numbers both using the solder points and the pinouts at =
the connector (just to make sure that I hadn't stupidly miswired =
something).  BOTH UNITS ACT IDENTICALLY.  BTW I am using a portable =
battery booster (the yellow thing) as a power source and it puts out =
over 13.0 v.   As soon I connect the sensor, the LED goes out and the =
heater stays COLD forever.  When I measure the voltage through the power =
leads I get .013 volts and I am completely confused.   The first sensor =
I bought was used so I have already bought a second sensor and it acted =
identically to the used one.=20

Will someone please try to help.  I am on my last nerve.

Thanks
Jeff

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C24FEF.C2286340

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Help Me Please</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have built two DIY_WB kits and went =
through all=20
the test procedures&nbsp;and got absolutely flawless compliance with the =

standards except the LED comes on immediately.. . . .and as long as the =
sensor=20
remains UNCONNECTED everything works right according to =
procedures.&nbsp; I have=20
checked the test numbers both using the solder points and the pinouts at =
the=20
connector (just to make sure that I hadn't stupidly miswired =
something).&nbsp;=20
BOTH UNITS ACT IDENTICALLY.&nbsp; BTW I am using a portable battery =
booster (the=20
yellow thing) as a power source and it puts out over 13.0 v.&nbsp;&nbsp; =
As soon=20
I connect the sensor, the LED goes out and the heater stays COLD =
forever.&nbsp;=20
When I measure the voltage&nbsp;through the&nbsp;power leads I get .013 =
volts=20
and&nbsp;I am completely confused.&nbsp;&nbsp; The first sensor I bought =
was=20
used so I have already bought a second sensor and it acted identically =
to the=20
used one. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Will someone please try to help.&nbsp; =
I am on my=20
last nerve.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jeff</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C24FEF.C2286340--