[Diy_efi] '7747 trouble code list

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Dec 13 00:37:04 GMT 2002

The fuel pump relay is energized whenever the ecm recieves reference
pulses.  It's closed when the engine starts and when it runs.  The oil
pressure switch can be completely removed and the engine will run as if it
were in place.

Try it and see.  In fact, the schematic on the ftp site may show the
wiring.

Shannen