[Diy_efi] EEC-IV and EEC-V

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Fri Dec 13 10:06:41 GMT 2002

Well that sounds pretty disapointing.. I did see something about a Ford
Motorsport EPEC that seemed to be real time as well, but no one seems to know
much about it. I wonder if that could be run in real time and then the image put
into a chip..

I am looking at the tweecker now to see if they are going to be the way to go..
The only trouble I found with Diablosport so far is that they don't even have a
contact number on the web site. If the dealer cost was not that bad I might be
able to roll thiat cost into this project as it is for an SCCA car that has to
run the EEC-IV but allows many mods to the engine.

Is the EEC-IV smart enough if a mass air car with a large air meter to be able
to only reprogram the meter meter calibration and the injector size and have it
figure out the rest, spark tables not with standing.. Those should be easy
enough to program off line and make another pull on the dyno to see how it went.

Dave