[Diy_efi] RE: Diy_efi digest, Vol 1 #413 - 12 msgs

Djfreggens at aol.com Djfreggens at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 20:09:22 GMT 2002

<PRE>timing is optimal when max TQ at each load point and rpm has been achieved.
now this will for sure cuase emisions issues(high NOX2). then use EGR to
bring it under control. my 2 cents anyways. aside form all of that there is
still the issue of throttle repsonse it may want more or less depends on the
effieceny of the combustion chamber, injector position, and enrichment
avialble and the time it takes for it to reach the combustion chamber. as for
fueling a WB02 has been used many times and with good results i say it
depends on the person veiwing the  data. me when i can i get use of a 5gas
anaylizer. cant beat it hands down but man that thing is exspsnsive.