[Diy_efi] RE: Diy_efi digest, Vol 1 #413 - 12 msgs

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Tue Dec 17 20:09:57 GMT 2002

How long does it take for this to stabilize and get good data? I had always
thought and possibly incorrectly that they 4 gas analyzer was fairly slow in
response time. Are they faster now so a 3 or 4 second pull will net good data?
Most of the stuff I work on is pretty highly stressed so I am not so sure it
would live through a 20 second pull at all the points that need to be programed.
Most of the turbo stuff is over 1000 hp for a 3 liter engine the 2.1 liters are
around 800..
Dave