[Diy_efi] RE: Diy_efi digest, Vol 1 #413 - 12 msgs

Nick Starai true at ItsYourDomain.com
Tue Dec 17 23:07:28 GMT 2002

> *frown*  I'll have to give a qualified "that depends".
>  the only thing that an inertial dyno can really
> measure is a single load condition, beacuse you cannot
> vary the load.  It also cannot be held on a load/speed
> site for more than a small fraction of a second.

I believe there is an additional module for Dynojets that allow steady
state load control as you described only eddy-current can do.

http://www.dynojet.com/aupgrades.shtml

"DYNOTRAC LOAD CONTROL OPTION (model 248 only)
This option allows steady state load testing at a preset RPM, speed or
percentage of brake pressure."

Is this not what you are referring to?? If I am confused, maybe you can
clear it up. Thanks.

Nick Starai